This digital torque wrench from Force Tools features a reversible ratchet for left-hand (CCW) and right-hand (CW) tightening and is designed to provide a more precise torque with various mode settings.
A digital LCD readout and pushbutton programming make it easy to set the torque. Peak hold function stores the maximum torque applied; Track function shows the actual torque being applied.
It is great for light industrial, automotive, motorcycle, watercraft, and aircraft applications.
- Torque range: 3 ~ 30Nm
- Unit Selection: Nm, Ft-lb, In-lb, kg-m
- Operation Mode: Peak, Track
- Clockwise and Counter-Clockwise Operating Direction
- Grippy rubber handle keeps you in control
- Buzzer and LED indicator
- Auto sleep after 120s when idle
- Accuracy: ± 1%
- Memory holds up to 10 readings
- RS-232 Data out
- Battery: 3x AA
- 1/4'' Square Drive
- Length: 360 mm
- Weight: 1012 gr.
- Hard plastic case for storage and protection