1. These General Conditions apply to all sales and Kepmar.eu contracted agreements.
2. In addition to these Terms may, where expressly stated Additional Conditions applicable to certain products.
3. The provisions in these Terms and Conditions may be waived only if expressly agreed in writing and in which case the other provisions of these terms in full force.
4. If the Buyer to its general conditions, those conditions do not apply unless written consent by Kepmar.eu is agreed.
5. "Buyer" means any visitor to the shop or any natural or legal person with Kepmar.eu in a contractual relationship of any kind has or will be.
6. Kepmar.eu reserves the right to change these terms from time to time to modify or supplement.
7. Using the webshop Kepmar.eu and / or placing an order the purchaser accepts these Terms and any other rights and obligations as set out in the shop.
8. Kepmar.eu is authorized to use a third party in the execution of an agreement with the Buyer.
2. Offers and development agreements.
1. Offers or quotations should be regarded as an invitation to the potential buyers to place an order. Kepmar.eu is in no way be bound, unless in writing and has been unambiguously. The acceptance of the invitation to place an order by the potential seller as an offer and leads only to a conclusion of an agreement as to the other provisions of this Article.
2. Except for cash sales and payments on contracts are not established by submitting an order, but only by written order of Kepmar.eu (Fax or e-mail)
3. A written order or a confirmation of an amendment to a contract is considered the correct and complete representation, unless the customer objects immediately.
4. Offers are valid while supplies last.
5. A personalized offer is valid for one (1) week, unless a different period is stated in the offer.
6. An order of the potential buyer as specified in Article 2.2 shall be deemed to be made in one of the following circumstances: - the potential buyer just stated what product he wants to receive, - the potential buyer has entered the information at the appropriate registration screen the webshop and the relevant dates Kepmar.eu is sent electronically and by Kepmar.eu been received.
7. An agreement is concluded at the time an order is delivered to the Purchaser or, in the case of supply through the shop is done, is sent by email to the email address provided by Buyer.
8. Copper and Kepmar.eu expressly agree that use of electronic communication constitute a valid contract is established once the conditions in Article 2.4 and 2.5. In particular, the absence of a signature does not affect the binding force of the offer and its acceptance. The electronic files of Kepmar.eu will be where the law allows, as a presumption of evidence.
9. Information, images, oral communications, telephone or email and statements of applicability with respect to all items and the main characteristics of the products as accurately as possible (again) or done. Kepmar.eu does not guarantee that all offers and products with the information or applicability consistent. Deviations can not lead to compensation and / or dissolution.
1. All prices are in Euros, in line with legal regulations. Prices are inclusive of VAT states.
2. Special offers are only valid for the duration as indicated in the offer. This listing is printed or listed on the webshop on this special offer. These periods are always correspond.
3. The Buyer must pay the price that Kepmar.eu has confirmed in accordance with Article 2.5 of these conditions has communicated. Obvious (manipulation) mistakes in the price, such as obvious errors, can even after the completion of the agreement Kepmar.eu be corrected.
4. Shipping is not included in the price.
5. Kepmar.eu charges € 5,95 postage to calculate an order value of € 50,-. Above the order amount of € 50,- calculates Kepmar.eu free shipping within the Netherlands and Belgium.
6. Kepmar.eu may be required to waive certain statutory contributions on some of its products. Such contributions are not included in the price and will be explicitly stated on the website.
1. Orders through the shop can be paid in the following ways: advance, Paypal and CM.com (for payment of various credit cards)
A cash payment is cash or a place by the carrier to determine how to pay. A shipment may be refused if it is not ordered, or that the amount payable does not match. For other denials, the buyer made the administration and shipping fee will be.
Prepayment made by paying the order amount and quoting the order number to Postbank account number NL60INGB0002909425 in the name of Kepmar.eu Jabeek. Upon receipt of payment the order is processed and shipped the goods.
Methods of payment except COD payment can only be used if the conditions of such methods, including a credit check on the potential buyer is satisfied.
Kepmar.eu the payment in the future. Other payment options will be made known through the webshop or by written communication Kepmar.eu.
2. In the case through Kepmar.eu a payment that is agreed by expiry of that period the buyer is in default. Payment terms can only be agreed in writing to and then under agreed conditions.
3. Failure or late payment by the Buyer, the latest day on which payment should have occurred until the date of full payment on the outstanding interest of 1.5% per month, one month in payment for a full month .
4. Borne by the Buyer include all (non-) legal expenses of any nature whatsoever which Kepmar.eu as a result of breach by Buyer of its (payment) obligations to make.
5. In case of late payment Kepmar.eu authorized the agreement with immediate effect or (further) to suspend delivery until the Purchaser has complied fully with the payment, the payment of interest and costs thereof.
5. Delivery and delivery times.
1. Orders will be delivered as soon as possible. In principle aims Kepmar.eu committed to orders within 2 working days. Said delivery time is approximate and is never a deadline. Kepmar.eu can more information on delivery times at the shop or otherwise in writing. Such information is indicative.
2. If a product is temporarily out of stock will be ordered by the Buyer will be notified when the product becomes available. Delays will be communicated to the Buyer by email or by telephone.
3. Delivery will be by the buyer at the conclusion of the agreement address.
4. Once the deliverables at the specified delivery address supplied, the risk where these products are transferred to the Buyer.
5. For deliveries abroad conditions may apply.
1. You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
3. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement. You may use the attached cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
4. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
5. If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
6. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
7. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
1. Ownership of Property despite actual delivery, until the buyer, after all that Purchaser in respect of any agreement with Kepmar.eu is payable in full, including, payment of interest and costs, including previous or subsequent deliveries and possible in respect of the products performed or to be performed.
2. The products Buyer may, before ownership is transferred, not encumber, sell, resell, transfer or otherwise encumber.
8. Warranty and Liability.
1. Kepmar.eu ensures that the delivered goods meet the usual requirements and standards that can be asked and free of any defects.
2. The purchase invoice is your proof with respect to the guarantee.
3. Regarding third party products is Kepmar.eu to guarantee no further account than that which it has obtained from its supplier which the supplier or directly to end grants. For all our products are the European directives on minimum guarantee. For all CRM products are warranted for ten (10) years.
4. Kepmar.eu is never required to pay any compensation to the Buyer or others, unless there is intent or gross negligence on the part of Kepmar.eu is never liable for consequential or consequential damages, indirect damages and profits or turnover.
5. Engine timing tools: Incorrect or out of phase engine timing can result in damage to the valves, Kepmar.eu cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by using these tools in anyway.
6. In case the Buyer through Kepmar.eu an agreement concluded for an (extended) warranty, then apply in respect of this guarantee only the conditions to the contract applicable to them.
7. Notwithstanding this article, there can be no guarantee of where normal wear and can be considered further in the following cases:
- If changes are made to the product, including repairs not authorized by Kepmar.eu or manufacturer provided;
- If the original invoice can not be submitted, changed or defaced;
- If defects are the result of not corresponding with the destination or misuse;
- If damage is caused by intent, gross negligence or negligence.
8. The Buyer is obliged Kepmar.eu harmless from any claims by third parties in respect of the agreement against Kepmar.eu may claim, if the law does not prohibit the damages and costs paid by the Purchaser that are to come.
9. The Buyer must return the product to Kepmar.eu thereby return to a proper assessment and handling of warranty claims to achieve. If a complaint is upheld mandatory Kepmar.eu to supply an equivalent product unless otherwise agreed.
All disputes related to or resulting from offers Kepmar.eu or agreements with Kepmar.eu be submitted to the competent court in Maastricht, unless the law expressly another judge as competent.
1. Kepmar.eu Jabeek is based in and registered at the Chamber of Commerce in Maastricht under No. 76728080.
Please address all correspondence regarding these terms or be sent to Kepmar.eu Kampstraat 21 6454BG to Jabeek or as marked on the webshop.
2. Kepmar.eu strives to incoming e-mails during business hours of Kepmar.eu to answer.
12. Privacy Statement.
Kepmar.eu respects the privacy of all users of the website and ensures that all your personal information confidential. When a customer visits the shop, various data collected in order to offer a quality service.
By placing an order, data is stored in the person registering Kepmar.eu At the written request of the customer, the stored data be provided to him for inspection. The corrections will be notified by the customer in the registration process, unless the corrections prove to be wrong.
Kepmar.eu provided without legitimate reasons, or outside the scope of her person any registration data to third parties so that the customer privacy is at risk.
13. Priority to Dutch
The Dutch version of the General Conditions, the original text. In case of interpretation difficulties, the Dutch version will prevail on the French, German and English.