WT-1560 Air Impact Wrench 1/2" Dr. 1560 Nm
Product no.: WT-1560
This Weber Tools® 1/2" air impact wrench has an air outlet downwards through the ergonomically shaped handle. It is low-vibration and has a cold-insulating handle and a powerful double hammer impact mechanism. The composite housing is light and durable. Suitable for the most demanding professional user!
- Square drive: 1/2"
- Maximum Torque: 1560 Nm / 1150 ft.lb
- Mechanism: powerful double hammer impact mechanism
- Handle: cooling insulating handle
- Right/left rotation: multi-stage (left/right)
- Free speed: 8.000 rpm
- Air Consumption: 184 l/min
- Weight: 2.1 kg / 4.45 lbs
- Operating Pressure: 90 psi (6.3 bar)
- Air inlet: 1/4"